Tuesday, June 26, 2018

My Entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for May/June 2018

Let's run my entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for May/June 2018 up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes. The drawing is by Benjamin Schwartz.

"And YOU thought they would choose the dollar sign!"
"Word is Jared and Ivanka still have some pull."
"So do you still take off your cap for the national anthem?"

"So now it goes, 'Oy, say can you see...?'"
"Sheldon Adelson paid you HOW MUCH?"
"Why do you suppose it isn't trending?"
"Tell me what you dreamed and I'll tell you what it meant."
"Jew-S-A! Jew-S-A!"
"I know you're a proud American, Zeke. Is there something else you want to tell me?"



July 12, 2018 Update:  The Finalists





September 17, 2018 Update:  Winning Caption




Glossary of Jewish Humor:  Aliyah is the act of moving to the Land of Israel, or "going up."

You may vote for your favorite caption here. The deadline is August 20, 2018. While you're on the site, consider entering the current contest yourself. It rocks.

02587

No comments:

Post a Comment