Saturday, November 21, 2015

My Entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for September/October 2015

Here are my entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for September/October 2015. The drawing is by Benjamin Schwartz.

"They're Commandments, but they aren't carved in stone."
"These laws were in the cloud."
"Would you rather see the hard copy?"
"Why haven't these gone viral yet?"
"I added two of my own to make it an even dozen."


I must be losing my touch. Here are the finalists:
Moment Cartoon Caption Contest September/October 2015 Finalists


January 10, 2016 Update: Winning Caption
Moment Cartoon Caption Contest September/October 2015 Winning Caption




Note:  Last time around, our hero came up against a codpiece caption. Find out who won the July/August 2015 Contest.

See more blog posts featuring the art of Benjamin Schwartz.

The entire sorry history of my dabbling in caption contests is in the archives.

01692

No comments:

Post a Comment