Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #403

Here is my latest entry in The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #403 for November 11, 2013. The cartoon is provided by Liam Francis Walsh. The caption is provided by me.

"So you don't have the time to read Babar!"


Two other caption ideas:
"Go out and play in the veldt."
"...And where would you be if I had never gone out on the savannah?"


November 18, 2013 Update:  The Finalists



December 2, 2013 Update:  Winning Caption



Note:  My previous entry in The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest was pretty obvious, but a caveman really would say this.

The website of Liam Francis Walsh is here.

His New Yorker work is in the Cartoon Bank here.

You can follow the latest news about Liam Walsh on Ink Spill here.

My posts on Babar are here.

0948

No comments:

Post a Comment