Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Entry in The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #402

Here is my latest entry in The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #402 for November 4, 2013. The cartoon is by Mick Stevens. The caption is by me.

"See? Life does imitate art."



November 11, 2013 Update: 


November 25, 2013 Update:  Winning Caption





Note:  My previous unsuccessful entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest is here.

Mick Stevens appears briefly in my essential blog posts on The Best of the Rejection Collection Event here and New Yorker Cartoons at Auction here.

The cartoonist's website is here.

Mick Stevens's New Yorker work appears in the Cartoon Bank here.

News about Mick Stevens appears on Ink Spill here.


This blog has more caveman humor here, and I don't mean Fred and Wilma.

0940

No comments:

Post a Comment