Sunday, November 17, 2013

Greatness in Your Lifetime

I concede that this is an inspiring fortune. The only problem is that it didn't come from my fortune cookie! The good news is that it is my wife who is destined for greatness. The bad news is that proofreading skills are on the decline everywhere, including in fortune cookie factories.

"It's...very possible that you will achieve greatness in your lifetime."


Note:  Much fortune cookie wisdom may be found here.

The documentary "Gahan Wilson:  Born Dead, Still Weird" by Steven-Charles Jaffe has its website here. The film opens on November 22 in Beverly Hills, California and will run through November 28. Here are the gory details:


The "Searle in America" exhibition is now showing at the Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco. Sometimes I think I'm living on the wrong coast.
Fifty years ago this week President John F. Kennedy was assassinated. I have my one relevant blog post here.

"Catching Fire" opens later this week. My reviews of the books in The Hunger Games series may be found here.

By the way, if my own proofreading skills should ever prove lacking, please let me know.

0952

No comments:

Post a Comment