Saturday, December 27, 2014

My Entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #455

Here is my entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #455 for December 15, 2014. The drawing is by David Borchart.

"See?  My ex-wife has anger issues too."

I considered these insightful captions as well:
"Your paranoid delusion is a crackerjack shot."
"Sorry, my 4:00 is early."
"See?  You're not so maladjusted."


December 29, 2014 Update: The Finalists


January 12, 2015 Update:  Winning Caption



Note: In last week's contest, cartoonist P. C. Vey took us right up to the pearly gates. My caption failed to gain entry. See the unholy results of Contest #454.

This is the fourth Cartoon Caption Contest by David Borchart that I've documented here on the blog. Collect them all.

Is there a doctor in the house? This blog's collected psychiatrist cartoons are right here. I think you'll find them helpful.

01380

No comments:

Post a Comment