Saturday, December 13, 2014

My Entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #454

After two weeks of failing to submit my caption, I've finally gotten my act back together. Here then is my entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #454 for December 8, 2014. The heavenly drawing is by P. C. Vey.

"Now if only we could keep out the hackers."


December 15, 2014 Update:  The Finalists



January 5, 2015 Update:  Winning Caption



Note:  Last week Zachary Kanin's cartoon took us into the bullring. I didn't submit my caption and got gored. See the inhumane results of Contest #453.

P. C. Vey's clever cartoons are a staple of the Caption Contest. See my past entries in the archives.

Why not grab some eggnog and peruse this blog's festive assortment of Christmas posts?


01367

No comments:

Post a Comment