Wednesday, September 23, 2020

The Cartoon Collections Caption Contest #93

The Cartoon Collections Caption Contest #93 manages to misspell the name of the cartoonist. At least Cartoon Collections got Godzilla's name right. The drawing is by Brooke Bourgeois.






I had some concern that the bride possibly could be the intended speaker here, but I strongly preferred to have Godzilla as the speaker and I went with this in all three captions I submitted.
"Do I look like the sort to forever hold my peace?"
"I hope you weren't planning a honeymoon in Tokyo."
"Sorry, they didn't have a tux in my size."



September 30, 2020 Update:  The Winner
The bride is the speaker in each of these three.





Quick Links to the Attempted Bloggery Archives:

Brooke Bourgeois

Weddings
  
 
03390

No comments:

Post a Comment