Wednesday, September 16, 2020

The Cartoon Collections Caption Contest #92

The Cartoon Collections Caption Contest #92 comes with words of explanation that demonstrate editors can misread cartoons as well as the rest of us: "This week’s cartoon of a wizard waiting for an elevator comes from Lars Kenseth." Call me a stickler, but there are two figures here, not just a wizard, and they are inside an elevator, not waiting for it. The elevator is heading down and the wizard is carrying a box with his office belongings. My captions await you in the lobby.
"You'll never guess who's transphobic."
"This firm has lost its magic."
"My charms must have worn off."
"I forgot my wand. But I gained a stapler."




September 24, 2020 Update:  The Winner




Quick Links to the Attempted Bloggery Archives:

Lars Kenseth

Magic
  
 
03383

No comments:

Post a Comment