Tuesday, October 15, 2019

My Entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for September/October 2019

How many caption contest entries are too many? Whatever the number, I've clearly achieved it in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for September/October 2019. Fortunately, there's no earthly limit to the number of entries permitted. The unsigned graven image is by Benjamin Schwartz.
"What in Creation is that?"
"I'll take the Impossible Burger."
"Go back to the old caterer."
"I could use the Halo Top."
"How do you like Manna 2.0?"
"Give me your lunch and earn your other wing."
"Here we just don't say 'better than sex.'"
"You're hiding something in that bag. Is there a cheeseburger in paradise?"
"Like WHOSE mother used to make?"
"This reminds me of one of those Moment cartoons by what's-his-name."
"Are you sure the K isn't for KFC?"
"They may be kosher but I think wings are in poor taste."
"Even up here we have ground rules."
"Would it kill them to serve kasha?"
"Okay, but I'm not adding any Golden Arches."
"This you call Shabbat dinner?"
"I love Mexican food, but what I said was I could use some nachas.”
“I’m afraid this calls for a whole new set of Commandments.”
“Well, no one needs to ask your cause of death.”
“I distinctly said to hold the mayo.”
“Five-thousand years of dieting down the drain.”
“With this meal, I can’t get no satisfaction. Get off of My cloud.”
"Would you like some skies with that?"


November 10, 2019 Update:  The Finalists




December 31, 2019 Update:  The Winner



Note:  Last year's Moment profile of some of the Caption Contest contestants may be read here.


Quick Links to the Attempted Bloggery Archives:

No comments:

Post a Comment