Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The Cartoon Collections Caption Contest #45

The Cartoon Collections Caption Contest #45 is set at the scene of a bizarre crime. Although there is no limit to the number of captions one can submit, I submitted only the first caption here of the twelve I wrote. I plead caption contest fatigue. The drawing is by Pat Byrnes.

"No, nothing like that. I was just having some fun with the chalk."
"It's quite a puzzle."
"You must dismember this."
"It's the return of the Colorforms killer."
"Davis, how are you with Colorforms?"
"What a horrible thing to do to a marionette."
"So this is the body of evidence?"
"This reminds me of a hilarious cartoon."
"We're looking for someone tall with a medium build and a hatred of department store mannequins."
"What makes you think our victim was a contortionist?"
"Something about this gives me the willies."
"The crime scene unit has got to get sober."



Quick Links to the Attempted Bloggery Archives:



03059

No comments:

Post a Comment