Tuesday, February 27, 2018

My Entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for January/February 2018

Need some good reading material? Why not curl up with my entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for January/February 2018. The climate-controlled drawing is by Benjamin Schwartz.

"At least tonight it's not a headache."
"This is Miami, dammit!"
"I never knew Fifty Shades had a Zamboni scene."
"What does that mean, 'Winter is coming'?"
"Almost done?"

"Fine. I'll go to couples therapy!"



March 12, 2018 Update:  The Finalists


If so inclined, you may vote for your favorite caption here. The deadline is April 20, 2018. While you're there, why not enter the current contest yourself? It's organic.


May 14, 2018 Update:  Winning Caption


Note:  Benjamin Schwartz is the cartoonist who creates the caption contests for Moment magazine. You may want to read up on all my past entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest. See my take on Jewish humor.

If that's not enough, why not peruse every cartoon caption contest I ever entered? You don't have to repeat my mistakes.


Attempted Bloggery supports net neutrality. As should you.


02473

No comments:

Post a Comment