Thursday, September 11, 2014

In the Shadow of No Towers Signed by Art Spiegelman

Today I present my signed copy of Art Spiegelman's In the Shadow of No Towers (2004), the author's account of his reaction to the attack of September 11, 2001. The book is in no way worthy of the author of Maus, but I didn't know that when I bought it.

Art Spiegelman's signature in In the Shadow of No Towers, 2004


Note:  Three years ago when I was still fairly new to blogging, I published my unfavorable review of In the Shadow of No Towers. Looking back, I think I let the author off easy.

Other blog posts about Art Spiegelman are just a click away. I guess I've mellowed a bit over these last three years.

I believe the blog's 9/11 posts are still worth more than a casual look, particularly today on the anniversary.

By the way, if signed books are your thing, I've got a bunch of 'em.

01276

No comments:

Post a Comment