Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Disney's Animal Kingdom 2014

Here are some vacation photos from Disney's Animal Kingdom. I've been to this park several times since its 1998 opening and I'm certainly not trying to present anything comprehensive with this year's handful of pictures. Perhaps one day I'll post photographs from earlier visits to this and other Disney parks to show additional attractions and how the parks have evolved over the years.



Scarlet macaws

Animal Kingdom signage

Expedition Everest

Dug and Russell from "Up" (2009) on the move

Russell

Dug


Animal Kingdom Disney trading pin




Mickey Mouse Disney trading pin

King Louie and Baloo from "The Jungle Book" (1967)

King Louie and Baloo

Seen on the Safari:
Baobab
Lioness
Lion

Rhinoceros in motion

Rhinoceros



Note: There's a lot more magic to see in my Disney World posts.

It was an awful day back in 2001. Here are my 9/11 posts.
01274

No comments:

Post a Comment