Sunday, May 28, 2023

My Entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for Spring 2023

Moment magazine's Cartoon Caption Contest for the Spring 2023 issue has an observant Jewish genie in a bottle. My captions are shown below. The first is just a throwaway. I feel the second is the best of these. The entry below the divider was not submitted because I didn't like it as much as the others. The drawing of the Aladdin story is by Benjamin Schwartz.

"I can't make anyone fall in love or win a caption contest."
"You never had a mensch like me."
"Don't wish for anything you'll have to atone for."
"Actually, you get just one wish. We don't go with a Trinity."
* * *
"I'm afraid we genies don't know from Bitcoin."





July 14, 2023 Update:  The Finalists




September 17, 2023 Update:  The Winner






04333

No comments:

Post a Comment