Monday, July 20, 2020

My Entry in The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #717

I hope you can look up to my entry in The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #717 for July 20, 2020. The drawing is by Lonnie Millsap.
"On the other hand, we haven't heard a peep from upstairs."




July 27, 2020 Update:  The Finalists





August 10, 2020 Update:  I neglected to vote this time around, and I had two weeks! I like them all, but I might have voted with Juno Beach.


August 17, 2020 Update:  The Winner



Note:  This is Lonnie Millsap's first appearance on the blog. Let the fun begin.

Last week in the Caption Contest, cartoonist Brooke Bourgeois gave us a few kitchen obstacles on the way to the refrigerator. My caption didn't deliver any red meat. Grab a snack and reach for Contest #716.


Quick Links to the Attempted Bloggery Archives

No comments:

Post a Comment