Monday, July 13, 2020

My Entry in The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #716

Try not to get too close to my entry in The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #716 for July 13, 2020. The drawing is by Brooke Bourgeois.
"And what happens during the hours we aren't fasting."

I also tried this variation:
"And what happens when we reach our goal weight?"



July 20, 2020 Update:  The Finalists



July 27, 2020 Update:
  On an empty stomach, I voted with Kearney.


August 10, 2020 Update:  The Winner




Note:  Last time around in the Caption Contest, cartoonist Mort Gerberg gave us Humpty Dumpty in a bar after the fall. My caption couldn't put Humpty together again. Raise a glass to Contest #715.


Quick Links to the Attempted Bloggery Archives

1 comment:

  1. "Let's see the police find all the dead hookers we hid in the freezer now!"

    ReplyDelete