Wednesday, January 15, 2020

The Cartoon Collections Caption Contest #58

In the Cartoon Collections Caption Contest #58, a well-dressed woman is accosted by a "weirdo," as he's referred to in the JPEG file name. Three entries are allowed; mine are below. I found the scenario to be not very funny. The drawing is by Carolita Johnson.
"I see you follow norms. I'm Norm."
"I've seen 'Joker' seventeen times."
"Want to see my stinger?"



January 22, 2020 Update:  The Winner

In his caption contest commentary, seven-time New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest winner Lawrence Wood again brought up one of my captions. I believe this is the sixth time he's done this, and two of those times mentioned two captions. Yet I've never made it to the top three...
https://more.cartooncollections.com/flasher-caption-contest-commentary-with-lawrence-wood/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Valentine+s+Day+is+almost+here%3A+25++off+prints&utm_campaign=Contest+1%2F21+-+weyant


Quick Links to the Attempted Bloggery Archives:


03138

No comments:

Post a Comment