Tuesday, January 14, 2020

My Copy of Patricia Marx and Roz Chast's Why Don't You Write My Eulogy Now So I Can Correct It?

I found my doubly-signed copy of Why Don't You Write My Eulogy Now So I Can Correct It?  A Mother's Suggestions (2019) by Patricia Marx and Roz Chast strictly by chance at Strand Bookstore in New York. Copies were neatly stacked in a pile in the comics and cartoons section. I had missed the actual signing, of course, and the presentation that goes with it. For those who prefer not to miss out on what is certain to be an entertaining discussion, the authors will be appearing again tonight at Strand to launch their latest book You Can Only Yell at Me for One Thing at a Time: Rules for Couples.






Roz Chast and Patricia Marx discuss their book Why Don't You Write My Eulogy Now So I Can Correct It? A Mother's Suggestions (2019) at Politics and Prose.


Note:  Tickets to tonight's book launch at Strand are available here as are signed mail order copies.
Post from Roz Chast's Instagram account

03137

No comments:

Post a Comment