Wednesday, February 13, 2019

The Cartoon Collections Caption Contest #10

Let's take the Cartoon Collections Caption Contest #10 for a spin. The drawing is by Benjamin Schwartz. My entries follow.


"I'm still working out a few kinks."
"Look! I've invented the bumpy ride."
"It can take you anywhere you already are."
"I can pick you up anyplace once you invent Uber."

"Now there's nothing left to discover."
"I fear I may have missed something."
"Now I need someone to invent a road with zigzag ruts."
"I'll trade you for your fire."
"Eureka! I mean, Og!"
"Now do you see how well-rounded I am?"
"Don't you see? This is everything we've been missing!"
"Please don't laugh when the woman show you theirs. It's unstable and the wheels are round."
"If I let you try it, will you promise not to go anywhere?"



February 20, 2019 Update:  The Winner



No comments:

Post a Comment