Monday, November 19, 2018

My Entry in The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #640

Presenting my entry in The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #640 for November 19, 2018. The drawing is by Tom Toro.

"I'm training him to hunt for cheese."



December 3, 2018 Update:  The Finalists



December 10, 2018 Update:  I voted for the first caption, but I also like the second. And the third.


December 17, 2018 Update:  The Winner



Note:  Last week cartoonist Michael Maslin restyled the Rapunzel story. My caption got all tangled. Let down your hair and enjoy Contest #639.


Quick Links to the Attempted Bloggery Archives:


Tom Toro

Cats

Mice

The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest



The Moment Magazine Cartoon Caption Contest


Each and Every One of My Cartoon Caption Contests

No comments:

Post a Comment