Wednesday, November 7, 2018

A Signed Copy of Liana Finck's Passing for Human

Last week I went to the Cobble Hill section of Brooklyn, probably for the first time, in order to attend a cartoon event at the bookstore intriguingly named Books Are Magic. Arriving early, I had a little time to quickly scour the bookshelves for treasure. I was immediately rewarded with some copies of Liana Finck's graphic memoir Passing for Human (2018), each signed and with a small drawing of a dog. This is one book I had been looking for since it was published in September, and I was delighted to be able to pick up one of these very desirable copies.


Liana Finck
Passing for Human:  A Graphic Memoir

New York:  Random House, 2018

Signed by Liana Finck with a drawing of a dog


Quick Links to the Attempted Bloggery Archives: 

Liana Finck

No comments:

Post a Comment