Tuesday, November 1, 2022

My Entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for September/October 2022

I'm up in the air over Moment magazine's Cartoon Caption Contest for September/ October 2022. My eleven entries are shown below. The high-flying drawing is by Benjamin Schwarz.

"You really splurged on the flight insurance."
"The angels don't know I'm checking up on them."
"Usually I fly El Al."
"The answers to all your questions are behind a paywall at MomentMag.com."
"Richard Dawkins and I don't read each other's books."
"Your bubbie sends her love."
"Since you hate airline food too, let's go out for a nosh."
"Then who DOES get to sit in first class?"
"Don't worry about what to say. I never sneeze."
"It's just some mild turbulence. Why do you pray for divine intervention?"
"You've been slacking on the Commandments."





November 12, 2022 Update:  The Finalists






February 4, 2023 Update:  The Winner






04125

No comments:

Post a Comment