Monday, September 2, 2019

My Entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #675

It's time to explore strange new worlds and my entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #675 for the issue of September 2, 2019. The drawing is by Charlie Hankin.

"Funny you two have never met."


These captions didn't mingle:
"Which of you wanted the Tang?"
"I thought I made sure my two lovers would never meet."
"I just can't breathe in here."
"Would you like to hear about my trip abroad?"



September 9, 2019 Update:  The Finalists




September 16, 2019 Update:  I voted with Rocklin.


September 23, 2019 Update:
  The Winner



Note:  Last week cartoonist Harry Bliss let out a howl. Check out Contest #674 in the moonlight.


Quick Links to the Attempted Bloggery Archives:

Charlie Hankin

Cocktail Parties

The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest

The Moment Magazine Cartoon Caption Contest

The Cartoon Collections Caption Contest

All the Above Cartoon Caption Contests and More

Attempted Bloggery's Sea Level Index


03023

2 comments:

  1. My caption was..." One of you is gonna do me OR I tell the world what I saw...you two faking space in a big...a big POOL!

    ReplyDelete