Wednesday, October 10, 2018

My Copy of Peter Kuper's Kafkaesque

I'm waist-deep in gratitude to Peter Kuper for his absurdly comic drawing in my copy of Kafkaesque (2017). The page is an object lesson in how to exceed my expectations:
Peter Kuper
Signed, inscribed, sketched, and dated 2018
Scan by Tom Bloom

As angst-ridden as Peter Kuper's excellent book cover is, I especially love the way it looks against the scanner grid. Does this added depth make Kafkaesque appear still more Kafkaesque?
Peter Kuper
Kafkaesque, 2017

Scan by Tom Bloom



Note:  My thanks to Tom Bloom for the fine scans and for so much more.


Quick Links to the Attempted Bloggery Archives:

Peter Kuper


Franz Kafka

Tom Bloom

Signed Books with Original Drawings

Attempted Bloggery's Existential Index

02703

No comments:

Post a Comment