Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pogo: Sponsored Links

Have you noticed all the Pogo pieces I've done recently? Well, eBay has taken notice too. Apparently I've been doing a lot of searching on the auction site for Pogo, Walt Kelly's superb comic strip creation.

Walt Kelly, Captain George's Comic World No. 21, 1969

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAPTAIN-GEORGE-COMIC-WORLD-21-1969-NOSTALGIA-FANZINE-WALT-KELLY-POGO-/310681893679?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4856157b2


EBay's algorithmic response is to assist me by including the following Pogo-related sponsored links, and then asking, "Were these search results helpful?" I'd have to say yes. Anything that provides me with material for a new blog post is always helpful.
EBay Sponsored Links:  Keyword Pogo


Note:  See more Pogo posts here. There are quite a few of them now.

You might also try the Whirled of [Walt] Kelly blog here. Or perhaps Pogo in Pandemonia is your thing. Catch it here. Be sure to call me when you find Pandemonia on the map.

0878

No comments:

Post a Comment