Monday, July 1, 2019

My Entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #668

I'm not one to make excuses, but this week I didn't get around to writing an entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #668 for July 1, 2019. That lowers my chances of winning considerably. The caption you see below was written a full hour after the deadline. The lovely drawing is by Liza Donnelly.


"Why don't you tie me up instead?"



July 16, 2019 Update:  The Finalists


July 22, 2019 Update:  I voted with Niskayuna.


July 29, 2019 Update:  The Winner




Note:  Last time around cartoonist Felipe Galindo showed us where those laboratory mazes come from. Find your way to Contest #667.


Quick Links to the Attempted Bloggery Archives:


Liza Donnelly


Dragons


The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest

The Moment Magazine Cartoon Caption Contest

The Cartoon Collections Caption Contest

All the Above Cartoon Caption Contests and Then Some

Attempted Bloggery's Index in Shining Armor

02971

No comments:

Post a Comment