Sunday, September 24, 2023

MDLinx Comic Consult #10

I would like to be able to tell you that with the ten days I was given to work on Comic Consult #10 from MDLinx, a sponsored cartoon caption contest open to medical clinicians, I started early and slowly developed five captions in response to the cartoon by Jonny Hawkins. I would like to be able to tell you I edited these until they were perfect expressions of a wry and devastating wit. And I would like to be able to tell you I submitted them all on time. These are the things I would like to be able to tell you.


"I for one feel better already."
"My Mom emptied out the toy chest and found my first stethoscope."
"It's not from the surgery. I got you something rubbery in the gift shop."
"This is to show how much I appreciate all your procedures."
"Lord knows I can't cure you, but I can give you a laugh."






September 28, 2023 Update:  The Winner












04451

No comments:

Post a Comment