Sunday, August 27, 2023

My Entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for Summer 2023

Moment magazine's Cartoon Caption Contest for the Summer 2023 issue has three older Orthodox Jewish men exploring AIChat, presumably a stand-in for ChatGPT, on a desktop computer. My eight captions are shown below. No artificial intelligence was used in the writing of these entries. The drawing is by Benjamin Schwartz.


"Go ahead. Have it ask us anything."
"Get it to write me a funny line."
"I pronounce it meh."
"So where's the Yiddishkeit?"
"I'd trust my own fashion sense over that thing any day."
"Impressive, sure, but I'm still against counting it in our minyan."
"Now I believe you inquire what it's wearing."
"I hear it can scroll."





September 17, 2023 Update:  The Finalists






November 24, 2023 Update:
  The Winner








04424

No comments:

Post a Comment