Wednesday, June 15, 2022

MoCCA Fest 2022: Murder Book by Hilary Fitzgerald Campbell

It was an unannounced appearance at MoCCA Fest this year. Hilary Fitzgerald Campbell showed up with copies of her new Murder Book: A Graphic Memoir of a True Crime Obsession. She signed it and drew me a picture too. Want to see?


Purchase of the book entitled me to two "Law & Order" stickers and two buttons. Did I choose well?


HFC's awesome tote bag says it all:


I also splurged and picked up a promotional Murder Book notebook. I'm told it's rather uncommon.


So now I'm ready to solve any and all murders that might come up. Of course, that might require a second blog...



Note:  Others who brought home cool stuff from MoCCA Fest 2022 are welcome to submit photos to the blog.



03987

No comments:

Post a Comment