Tuesday, November 10, 2020

My Entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for September/October 2020

I submitted no fewer than fifteen entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for September/October 2020. I'd like to think that's one for every floor in the building with the elevator drawn by Benjamin Schwartz.

“I don’t require your praise for the elevator music.”
“I can’t fly you home. You’re thinking of Willy Wonka.”
“I’m feeling creative today.”
“The power to heal the cosmos. And what do you have in yours?”
“It’s a common mistake. Father Time always wears an Apple Watch.”
“Sorry, but I never interfere in caption contests.”
“Behold! Now shall I part the doors as once I parted the Red Sea.”
“Do you think you deserve to be carried up or given the shaft?”
“Well, I say it’s all right to wear white after Labor Day.”
“I’m generally benevolent, but sometimes I let loose and press every button.”
"Look, being all-seeing and all-knowing has its ups and downs.”
“Even if I already am everywhere, I still enjoy the ride.”
“No, not Santa Claus. Guess again.”
“You have free will. Pick a floor yourself.”
“I pressed all the buttons because I have to be everywhere.”




November 12, 2020 Update:  The Finalists





January 5, 2021 Update:  The Winner





03438

No comments:

Post a Comment