Monday, March 2, 2020

My Entry in The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #699

How do you feel about my entry in The New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #699 for March 2, 2020? The drawing is by Benjamin Schwartz.
"A little louder this time: Three cheers for me!"


March 9, 2020 Update:  The Finalists



March 16, 2020 Update:
  I voted with Santa Fe.


March 23, 2020 Update:
  The Winner



Note:  In last week's Caption Contest, cartoonist Michael Maslin gave us a king who could walk the walk. Unfortunately, my caption couldn't talk the talk, despite my channeling Shakespeare. Go for a stroll with Contest #698.



Quick Links to the Attempted Bloggery Archives

2 comments:

  1. Is this a comment on NPD and how psychiatry attracts them into the specialty? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more of a commentary on my inability to come up with a good caption.

      Delete