Tuesday, February 4, 2020

My Entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for January/February 2020

Brrr! I was inspired to submit way too many entries in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest for January/February 2020. The drawing is by Benjamin Schwartz.
"Hey, neighbor! How's it hanging?"
"Need an extra pair of hands?"
"Nice tool."
"Don't bother. Property values on this block have gone through the floor."
"I see you're still embracing all the norms."
"I can lend a hand if you'll just grab my cocktail."
"Am I hot enough for ya?"
"I'll shovel your property for forty dollars or leave it for eighty."
"I just found out the laundry doesn't deliver."
"The warmest winter ever and this is how I find you?"
"Let's hang out together."
"The neighbor kids used to come round, but you never see them anymore."
"They say you can't keep a good man down."
"Say, isn't it nice out?"
"I don't suppose you've dug up any house keys?"
"Looking for a little extra muscle?"
"You're not going to believe this, but there must be three police cars headed this way!"
"You're looking at Mr. Physique of 1991."
"Don't you just love nature?"


February 28, 2020 Update:  The Finalists



June 14, 2020:  The Winner




Note:  Last year's Moment profile of some of the Caption Contest contestants may be read here.


Quick Links to the Attempted Bloggery Archives:

No comments:

Post a Comment