Monday, March 20, 2017

My Entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #561

Beg and I just may show you my entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #561 for March 20, 2017. The drawing is by Will McPhail.

"So we scratch each other's backs,
euphemistically speaking?"


March 27, 2017 Update:  The Finalists


April 3, 2017 Update:  I voted for the second caption.


April 10, 2017 Update:  And the winning caption is...




Note:  Last week, cartoonist Mick Stevens failed to invite us into his cave. I in turn failed to submit my caption. Does that explains the success of Contest #560?

Consult the blog archives for more caption contests from Will McPhail.

This blog has quite a few posts about man's best friend too.

It's that time of year again. Don't miss out on my remembrance of springs past!

02129

No comments:

Post a Comment