Friday, October 23, 2015

My Entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #494

Here is my  entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #494 for October 19, 2015. The drawing is by Benjamin Schwartz.
"Some of us have boundary issues."


My analyst asked me not to submit this one:
"We have to get psyched."


October 26, 2015 Update:  The Finalists



November 9, 2015 Update:  Winning Caption



Note:  Last week Farley Katz took us skydiving. My caption was in free fall. See the unsplattering results of Contest #493.

These links should help you to psychoanalyze Benjamin Schwartz.  Couch not included...

01665

2 comments:

  1. When I was trying to think of puns, I didn't think of "boundary". Good one!

    Here's mine: "I'm losing my grip." Hopefully I get some points for using an idiom.

    ReplyDelete