Sunday, October 4, 2015

Hand Drawn Jokes Signed by Matthew Diffee

When Matthew Diffee graciously asked me what animal I'd like him to draw in my copy of Hand Drawn Jokes for Smart Attractive People, I naturally went with a dog. After all, I already own books with a Diffee duck and a Diffee porcupine.
Matthew Diffee, Hand Drawn Jokes for Smart Attractive People, 2015

Signed and inscribed by Matthew Diffee with a drawing of a dog


So how big do you like your book announcements?
Diffee's Book Announcement


 Diffee's Big Book Announcement


Note:  If you look through all my posts on Matthew Diffee, you're bound to come across the duck and the porcupine. Eventually.

Signed books with original drawings are favorite objects around here. Or do I mean subjects?

Sure there's a lot more to see about dogs, but any blog can do that.

Do you have other animals from the Diffee zoo? You can share them here.

01644

No comments:

Post a Comment