Saturday, April 18, 2015

My Entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #470

Here is my entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #470 for April 13, 2015. The drawing is by Frank Cotham.
"You know perfectly well there's nobody here named Miley."


Alternatively, I thought of this:
"I'd like to report a case of breaking and entering."


April 20, 2015 Update:  The Finalists



May 4, 2015 Update:  Winning Caption



Note:  Last week, Kaamran Hafeez drew a cowboy on a mechanical horse. Frankly, my caption needed an oil change. Get back in the saddle for the result of Contest #469.

While waiting for me someday to advance to caption contest finalist, we can all learn from the older caption contests of Frank Cotham.

In my next post, a milestone.

01499

No comments:

Post a Comment