Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #413

Here is my latest entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #413 for January 27, 2014. The cartoon is by Liam Francis Walsh. The caption is by me.

"It's okay. He just wants my drug plan card."


February 3, 2014 Update:  The Finalists


February 24, 2014 Update: Winning Caption




Note:  Last week's New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest stranded a clown and a dominatrix on a desert island. Sure, I can write a caption for that. See it here.

The last time Liam Francis Walsh was featured in the Cartoon Caption Contest, I submitted a caption that was a single line in iambic pentameter. I'll bet you can guess how that went over. Read it here.

Liam Francis Walsh's website is here.

His New Yorker cartoons are in the Cartoon Bank here.

Follow the news about Liam Walsh on Ink Spill here.

I don't see how you can plan for the Super Bowl without reviewing this blog's football posts here. Oh, and be sure to buy some chips.

01030

No comments:

Post a Comment