Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #411

Here is my entry for the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #411 for the week of January 13, 2014. The cartoon was provided by Frank Cotham. The caption was provided by me.


"Another disgruntled investor somehow fell into the moat, sir."


January 20, 2014 Update:  The Finalists


February 3, 2014 Update:  Winning Caption



Note:  Last week's beaver cartoon in the Caption Contest prompted a convoluted submission from me, but then the finalists made it look so easy. See my profane entry here.

Frank Cotham was last seen in Caption Contest #391 here. Good doggie!

I may still be making elementary mistakes in the New Yorker's Cartoon Caption Contest, but did you know that right now I am a finalist in the Moment Cartoon Caption Contest? You can read all about this contest here, and cast a vote for one of the three finalists here.

01018

No comments:

Post a Comment