Sunday, December 29, 2013

My New Cell Phone Case

On November 3rd, I publicly reviewed my selection process for a new cell phone case, but I had not yet announced a final choice. Now the final decision has been made and my new iPhone 5s is protected from damage and from being boring.

My new iPhone 5s case features artwork by George Booth
as first published in The New Yorker, July 26, 1976, p. 45




George Booth, The New Yorker, July 26, 1976, p. 45

George Booth, The New Yorker, July 26, 1976, p. 45
http://www.condenaststore.com/-sp/Dog-sits-scratches-the-ground-barks-and-sits-again-New-Yorker-Cartoon-Prints_i8642583_.htm


Note:  More blog posts devoted to the art of George Booth may be found here.

More posts about cell phones including the one elaborating my selection process for a new cell phone case may be dialed up here.

0997

No comments:

Post a Comment