Thursday, July 5, 2018

A Signed Copy of Lobster Therapy & Moose Pick-Up LInes

I will always remember 2018 as the year I added a book of cartoons from Maine to my library. The occasion, of course, is the publication of Lobster Therapy & Moose Pick-Up Lines edited by Mike Lynch. Here's the stock image of the cover from Amazon:


Disappointing, right? But here's the actual book. Note that a hyphen has judiciously been added to the word Pick-Up. That having been done, I can now heartily endorse this collection.

Lobster Therapy & Moose Pick-Up Lines:  Cartoons from Maine, 2018

The book is a paperback priced at $16.95, but Amazon offers it discounted to $13.14. I opted instead to pay a premium, $25 for a copy signed by the four living contributors, postpaid, because I was willing to pay extra to be sure I got a copy with the hyphen. In all seriousness, it's good to get things signed by Mike Lynch as he's eager to go the extra mile to promote cartooning just as he does with his blog, Mike Lynch Cartoons. Take a look and you'll see what I mean:

Signed by Mike Lynch with a drawing.
Additionally signed by David Jacobson, John Klossner, and Bill Woodman.


Lobster Therapy & Moose Pick-Up Lines:  Cartoons from Maine
Promotional postcard signed by Mike Lynch


Note:  You too can order a copy of this book signed by Mike Lynch, David Jacobson, John Klossner, and Bill Woodman here. It's the Maine event, while supplies last. Well, what are you waiting for?

02596

No comments:

Post a Comment