Monday, January 30, 2017

My Entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #555

Sharpen your teeth and read my entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #555 for January 30, 2017. The drawing is by Jason Adam Katzenstein.
"I just don't see the point of the Mannequin Challenge."



February 1, 2017 Update:  The Semifinalists
https://www.research.net/r/555mca


February 6, 2017 Update:  The Finalists


February 20, 2017 Update:  I voted for the third caption. Tough choice.


February 27, 2017 Update:  Winning Caption




Note:  Last week, cartoonist Mick Stevens sent in the clown. My caption would have failed me out of Clown College. See the results of the Greatest Cartoon Caption Contest on Earth #554.

Jason Adam Katzenstein has previously appeared on this blog not as a cartoonist but as a caption contest winner!

With only about five months to go until Shark Week, you can prepare for everyone's favorite summer predator by reading my collected posts about sharks.

02081

No comments:

Post a Comment