Wednesday, January 4, 2017

New Books Signed by Michael Tisserand and Patrick McDonnell

Call me an old-timer if you like. I've now been living in the Princeton area long enough to have missed public appearances by Mutts comics creator Patrick McDonnell twice. To make matters worse, this time it was a joint appearance at Labyrinth Books with Michael Tisserand, author of the acclaimed Krazy: George Herriman, A Life in Black and White. Fortunately, I was still able to pick up a couple of signed books a few days later at the bookstore, but it just isn't the same thing as being there. Under the bylaws of the town, should I miss a third appearance of Mr. McDonnell, I will need to move out of the municipality and surrender my blog to the Town Clerk.

Michael Tisserand, Krazy: George Herriman, A Life in Black and White, 2016

Signed by Michael Tisserand

Patrick McDonnell, Year of Yesh, 2016

Signed by Patrick McDonnell


Book Trailer for Krazy: George Herriman, A Life in Black and White

(HarperCollins, 2016)

The Virtual Memories Show #199
Gil Roth Interviews Michael Tisserand

Patrick McDonnell of Mutts Comics Draws Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment