Saturday, November 1, 2014

My Entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #448

Here is my entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #448 for October 27, 2014. The drawing is by Frank Cotham.

"I still call him the boss from hell."



November 3, 2014 Update:  The Finalists



November 17, 2014 Update: Winning Caption



Note:  Last week Victoria Roberts gave us a patient lying on an analyst's couch who brought his pets along to the therapy session. My caption was insightful, if a little too frisky. Had I thought to use the word "tummy," surely I'd be a finalist today. See the housebroken results of Contest #447.

Frank Cotham has now provided brilliant cartoons for four cartoon caption contests since I started entering. I really should have this down by now.

01328

No comments:

Post a Comment