Friday, February 9, 2024

MDLinx Comic Consult No. 16

The MDLinx Comic Consult is a caption contest open only to physicians with a sense of humor. Prizes are a $100 Amazon gift card for first place, and $50 gift cards for up to four runners up. I've won $50 gift cards for contests #12, #13, and #14, so I am eager to see if I can do it again after my failure to ace #15. In contest #16, a clown visits a doctor's office. Five entries are permitted; each of mine is shown below, above the break. The MDLinx cartoon, as ever, is by Jonny Hawkins.

"I don't find this amusing."
"What seems to be the problem with your funny bone?"
"Take off your shoes so I can rule out acromegaly."
"Don't you have a happy place?"
"At your age, no more than five to a car."
* * *
"It's time you cut back on the pratfalls."
"Don't they have a clinic at the clown college?"



March 2, 2024 Update:  The Winner










04580

No comments:

Post a Comment