Friday, January 19, 2024

MDLinx Comic Consult #15

The MDLinx Comic Consult is a caption contest open only to physicians with a funny bone. Prizes are a $100 Amazon gift card for first place, and $50 gift cards for up to four runners up. I've won $50 gift cards for contests #12, #13, and #14, so I am keen to see if I can maintain my streak. In contest #15, a mother has brought her son with a rash to see the doctor. Five entries are permitted; each of mine is shown below. The cartoon is by Jonny Hawkins.

"The good news is you don't have cooties."
"Can you count to fifth disease?"
"He may be precocious, but it still isn't acne."
"Does today's school exam explain why you have red crayon all over you?"
"But my specialty is bunions."





January 26, 2024 Update:  The Winner











04561

No comments:

Post a Comment