Friday, November 24, 2023

MDLinx Comic Consult #13

The MDLinx Comic Consult is a caption contest open only to doctors with a sense of humor. Prizes are a $100 Amazon gift card for first place, and $50 gift cards for up to four runners up. I won a $50 gift card for contest #12 and immediately spent it, so I'm fired up. This is contest #13 and it features a physician exercising questionable judgment. Five entries are permitted; each of mine is shown below. The cartoon is by Jonny Hawkins.

"Now I'm going to check your reaction time."
"There's nothing to worry about. I hardly ever miss."
"Don't move. My malpractice insurance is riding on this."
"There. That's everything but the informed consent."
"Are you sure you wouldn't rather have a prostate exam?"




December 3, 2023 Update:  The Winner












04512

No comments:

Post a Comment