Monday, April 17, 2017

My Entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #565

Here is my entry in the New Yorker Cartoon Caption Contest #565 for April 17, 2017. The drawing is by P. C. Vey.

"They've repealed and replaced the social contract."


These captions weren't quite up to the high standards of the medical profession:
"I'd say your labs are pretty lit."
"Is it a burning pain like this?"
"It's our new privacy policy."
"These are our new terms of service."


April 24, 2017 Update:  The Finalists



May 1, 2017 Update:  I voted for the third caption.


May 8, 2017 Update:  Winning Caption



Note:  Last week, cartoonist Joe Dator was a night owl. My caption took the day shift. Get wise about Contest #564.

The archives are replete with Caption Contests by P. C. Vey and more so-called medical humor.

02158

No comments:

Post a Comment