Sunday, September 23, 2012

My New iPhone Case

First the bad news: I didn't get to join my family in Disneyland this summer. Yes, life occasionally has a few bitter disappointments.

I did receive a cool souvenir, though. My iPhone 4S now sits securely in a Disney case featuring Mickey Mouse in perhaps his greatest role as the Sorcerer's Apprentice. It is not a classic image from Fantasia, but rather one of those modern airbrushed images Disney has become so fond of. Siri, it's time to remember the magic!

My new iPhone case featuring Mickey Mouse as the Sorcerer's
Apprentice from Walt Disney's Fantasia (1940)
0463

2 comments:

  1. This is so nostalgic! I don’t know why, but maybe it’s because I grew up watching Disney. :D Hee, it’s really cute! I’m sure my cousin will love this. This iPhone accessory would be a perfect gift for her birthday. :]

    - Venus Eckert

    ReplyDelete