Wednesday, April 14, 2021

The CartoonStock Caption Contest #122

Remember the Cartoon Collections Caption Contest? I do. I have fond memories of losing all 121 contests. Well, last week Cartoon Collections abruptly began to use CartoonStock as its principle name. The new moniker packs more punch and the company has kept elements of its desert island logo, so there's not much of a downside. What to call the caption contest now? After racking my brains for the better part of a minute, I came up with the CartoonStock Caption Contest. For continuity's sake, this is installment #122. My three entries are shown below. In my defense, it's always a challenge to rise to the level of a drawing by Joe Dator.

"We're hosting a Zoom conference."
"I'm afraid I have to cut you off."
"I'm sorry but you don't meet our knees."




April 24, 2021 Update:  The Winner





03596

No comments:

Post a Comment